Do you love the art and science of selling? Are you a leader? Do you have a heart and passion to teach and coach?
DISCLAIMER: It is Forrest Performance Group’s policy not to recruit from clients.
We want to see you in action! Watch the video for our UNCONVENTIONAL application process and send your submission to email@example.com.
We’re looking for someone with the right energy and passion to join our team and take the journey of becoming a Forrest PG Certified Instructor. The ideal candidate will be a student of the game whose beliefs line up with the Leadership Selling, Leadership Sales Coaching, and Leadership Culture philosophies. Our coaches are X-Factor sales professionals first and coaches second. The ideal candidate is already a top-producing salesperson who loves the art of selling and is a true student of the game and has a passion for selling, the desire to teach others, and the dedication to continue learning and growing.
Instructors will join the team and immediately begin a world-class certification program to learn how to lead sales pros, sales leaders, and companies to total transformation.
Why you should want to join the FPG team:
The dynamic team at Forrest PG is building the highest quality and most complete sales performance and sales leadership coaching program in the country. We focus on redefining training, changing culture, and transforming lives. We lead businesses and individuals to reach their potential and earn what they’re worth.
Certified instructors will receive competitive compensation and earning potential of up to 200K. There is always room to grow professionally and in income.
As a trainer for Forrest Performance Group, you will be expected to bring:
- A growth mindset for self and others.
- A passion to master our process and products.
- An authentic teaching style that shares practical examples that bring the concepts to life.
- Through words and actions demonstrate that sales is an honorable profession.
- A high regard for our clients’ issues and accomplishments.
- Unyielding efficacy in our process and products ability to overcome the clients’ obstacles.
- The belief that everyone can master our process.
- Our clients’ growth is your scorecard for success.
Skills/Abilities (encouraged, but not required):
- Prior experience in sales training, leadership development, and customer/client service.
- Prior experience in BUILDER/REALTOR sales is a MUST HAVE.
- The ability to build rapport and maintain customer relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Presentation/coaching skills.
- Strong leadership and creativity.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.